DUM DUM TAK!
Mayel's next course is starting Tuesday 29th November 2019! Join her for a 6 week drum solo performance course with an opportunity to perform at the end at Fantasia, one of London's most popular belly dance festivals!
Meet Mayel every Tuesday at the Place studios Euston from 29th November to 3rd December.
TOPICS TAUGHT IN CLASS:
1. Warm up and conditioning for belly dancers
2. Travelling steps and technique for turns and spins
3. Belly dance technique: Sharpen your isolations, add flow between moves, work on grace and style!
4. Perfect your shimmies! 1001 shimmy drills
5. Learn a playful drum solo choreography suitable for solo or group performances. Mayel's students have been offered a slot to perform this dance the Fantasia Belly Dance Festival*! Click here to find out more about the festival. The techniques of each section of the choreography will be explained and taught in class.
*Students should be able to commit to at least 80% of the course in order to perform.
Skill level required: Mixed ability (but not suitable for complete beginners).
£85 upfront for a 6 week course.
£15 per 90min class (cash payments only please)
Click here for more information about Mayel's belly dance courses or contact Mayel.