EGYPTIAN ROMANCE: Passionate Belly Dance Course Starting 26th Feb!
Fall in love with belly dance in Mayel's new Egyptian Romance course. In this course, Mayel will teach a unique lyrical belly dance choreography to Katar Khaere by Shireen Abdul Wahab, a beautiful, romantic Egyptian pop song, as well as belly dance technique. See the video below to listen to the song! Dancers of all abilities are welcome!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
1. Warm up and conditioning for belly dancers
2. Travelling Steps
3. Belly dance technique: Sharpen your isolations, add flow between moves, work on grace and style!
4. Perfect your shimmies! 1001 shimmy drills
5. Guided improvisation: Don't fear improvisation. Learn the techniques to make the most of it and enjoy it!
6. Live your dance! Learn how to give meaning and express feeling through your dancing. Tell a story through movement!
7. Learn an original piece of choreography suitable for group or solo performances. The techniques required for the choreography will be explained in class.
£90 upfront for a 7 week course. Get one class (value of £15) for FREE!
£15 per class (cash payments only please)